Touch is a universal language that can help ease discomfort and boost happiness levels. The goal of our hospice massage therapist at Kneading Serenity is to be present for patients and to provide comfort in the form of physical touch during end of life care. Because full-blown massage treatments may no longer be possible, our therapist offers gentle foot and scalp massages to attend to more fragile patients.
Call now to schedule a hospice massage for your loved one in Portage, MI and be sure to ask about our Mary Kay products for sale. Proceeds go to non-profits that help with hospice.
When you hire us to provide hospice massage treatments for your loved one, our therapist becomes an advocate for them. Rely on us to work with their nurse or social worker to make sure they receive the nurturing care they need to be at peace.
Wondering how your loved one could benefit from a hospice massage? This type of massage can:
- Reduce feelings of depression, fear, stress and anxiety
- Act as a natural treatment and help patients gain peace
- Help stabilize the patient's heart rate and lower blood pressure
- Release endorphins and give patients a feeling of being cared for
- Ease discomfort and instill feelings of tranquility and trust
Purchase any product and the percentage goes into a fund for end of life or hospice massage. Call or email for details, to purchase or to get your family or friend on the list.